Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 57]

436Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Told you, hehe.

It's ok bud, we can still hang out. I look forward to hearing trivia facts n whatnot from you. ;)

437Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:17 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

w-what? no, I don't closet cosplay.:

Kiyo and Lucas, sitting in a tree~ With Blaire nearby, saying 'share trivia with me~'

438Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:25 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

....wHY IS EVERYONE SO CUTE?!

Your hair looks reeeeally nice tied up like that in the back, though! 10/10

Huhuhu~ Verrrry cute rhyme ;)

439Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki startled a bit, sitting upright, his jacket falling from his face. "Ugh. fine, he grumbled, getting up and putting his jacket back on. "But first...something I need to take care of," he said as he left the room.

440Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:37 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Tsi3opO

"Hello Minasan~  ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Beaming, the sugoi kawaii waifu class cutie had a scene dedicated to herself once more. The continuity of this scene is questionable, but everything's daijobu because your waifu is here and hooray for waifu airtime! She winked at her lovely classmates. She winked especially hard at the boys. She winked especially hard at the girls for yuri undertones. She winked especially hard at Lux to reinforce the canon pairing. She winked especially hard at everyone else to reinforce crack ships. Bright plump stars emerged as she did this, and they bounced around the room until the next cut.

Alice plops down in a seat and smiles at Luxaria, who was reading intently next to her.

She had her bunny accessories on today, and was looking sugoi kawaii as usual. Granted, she had a maid outfit on just minutes ago but she had miraculously changed back into her more -casual- clothing. It was uncertain whether the hat was a new one but with bunny ears sewn on them, or if it was the same hat just with magical transforming abilities. Her fake bunny ears bounced slightly as she sat and seemed to perk up even further after settling. She winked at the camera and giggled. Cute sound effects followed one after the other. She then turned her full attention onto her neighbor!

"O-ha-you, Lux-chan~"  ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

She then turned away, and addressed the current plot at the cameras. -huff huff- "I agree! Less clubs means less time for me to appear! I sign up for all school clubs you know. There might be a policy against that but....." and then she smiled brightly at the cameras as if that made everything okay, "..so yeah! What would I do without appearing in all those clubs? :c I mean," she stomped her foot in a very sugoi kawaii way, "We should stop this secret society! I'll go get my oddly tight and form-fitting trench coat and magnifying glass just for this occasion!"

---
What am I even roleplaying. Also I haven't read anything yet I just wanted to post before another 5 pages appear. So sorry if she's kind of ignoring current events, I'll address those next time promise

441Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:43 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Before Tiki could get out of the room be was bowled over by the exuberant entrance of Alice. Rubbing his head he watched as she talked i to the cameras. After she had finally stopped, and a moment of silence has settled...

"Who are you talking to?" He then glanced at Ninfia, with a confused, annoyed expression as he beauties toward the invisible cameras. "Friends of yours?"

442Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Silvia watched Alice with wide eyes. Wow, she's so pretty!

Not as pretty as you, so don't worry. I'll tear out her throat if you even feel that way.

Silvia laughed nervously and very quickly scuttled out of the classroom, bumping into Tiki. She blushed heavily looking at the horned boy and let out a started 'nyah!!' before bolting to the bathroom. She could feel Kotakia's presence getting stronger and her adrenaline spiking didn't make it easier.

I thought you agreed to behave yourself!?

Only when you aren't in danger.

Silvia slid down against the wall in the women's bathroom. She was boned. She hoped no one was in there to hear her crying, but she failed to notice the feet under the nearby stall.

(if my colors screw up while i transform, i apologize. i can't tell the difference in very similar colors that well on this monitor)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

443Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:58 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Ninfia glances at Tiki, a little incredulous, "erm, my friends are typically of the invisible sort. I don't think anyone could miss her even if they tried."

The teal haired student rubbed their nose in thought, looking and Alice and smiling a little.

"Gotta admit that she... Is very cute though. Maybe we could be friends. Having visible friends sounds.... Nice." They glanced at Tiki and shrugged a bit, "where are you going? The other blonde who ran passed you seemed upset... I was thinking someone should probably go check on her. I could go, but, um, are you going that way for now? I'm not sure any of use should travel alone for too long."

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

444Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:23 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki glanced out the door window. "Looks like she dove into the bathroom. So, uh, if anybody's going to keep her company, that rules me out." He shrugged. "And don't worry about me. Aside from living with my pet back home, I'm used to being by myself." And if someone's with me, that could ruin the surprise... he thought to himself.

He stepped out the door. The camera zooms in on his face. "Be back before you know it." And what's with that bunny hood girl? he thought irritably. Pretty sure she rang talking to her super serious friend, but thin air... His eyes twitched, looking at the camera now. Breaking the fourth wall is my purview!

445Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:25 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

The book in her hands slid down an inch, enough to reveal the faintest suggestion of a blush blossoming beneath the rim of her glasses. One of the stars bouncing about the room touched the tabletop laden with books and meticulously hand-drawn charts and careened straight into her chest, and she recoiled and brought her shoulders up to her ears in a defensive shudder.

"W-what are you doing," Luxaria started to say to Alice, but just as quick was she to stammer out, "N-nevermind, continue."

She raised the book again and stared at the pages without reading them. To the book she said, almost whispered, "O-ohayou gozaimasu, A-Alice-chan...

"... those ears are really cute."

446Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:57 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Mr. Alice wrote:....wHY IS EVERYONE SO CUTE?!
Kyaaaaaaah~ I was noticed! *w*

One of the crazy bouncing stars bounced off her head as Alice scampered by, causing Raina to scowl faintly at the deredere waifu when Alice turned to wink especially hard at her.  It was amazing how much those special effects hurt.

Her heart skipped a beat as a sudden thought hit her.
But where did the money come from for those added effects?

Raina shelved the thought for later as she watched Kotakia bolt out of the classroom.  Ninfia had a point about going places alone, especially with all the weird things going on. "I'll go check on her."

She moved quickly, brushing past Tiki's 4th wall monologue, and followed the sounds of Kotakia's running footsteps into the bathroom.  Raina found her on the ground by the wall after she gently pushed the door open.  She approached slowly before kneeling down near the clearly upset girl.

Raina also never saw the feet under the stall (dun dun dunnnn~).

"Hey... are you okay?"

447Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:28 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Holy shit Alice

A+ art, A+ post, A+ everything

Not that I, you know, think you're particularly great or anything.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

448Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:47 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

(CUTE ART ALICE~<3 AND CUTE ROLEPLAYING~)

Sammiya watched her classmates, smiling softly in seeing the cuteness of Alice's and Luxaria's interaction. She stretched out before standing up, wondering where Tiki was off to but not enough to follow him in case he was heading to somewhere private.

She walked over to Rasei, tapping her shoulder lightly.

"Mmmmmmmm... Onee-san, m-maybe we should go check out the boiler room... I-It might not be AS scary in a large enough group... Or can anyone else think of a creepy or secluded place? It would make sense that such a group might prefer hiding out were there's not a whole lot of people...?"

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

449Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:52 am

adawg

adawg

"I think the student council room is plenty scary as it is.... ~you feel~?" Ada piped up.

450Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:13 pm

eleni

eleni

(i can't RP but i am really enjoying these posts and looking at everyone'e selfies * O* and aaa Alice your art is so pretty!!!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum